AGO.watch Terms and Conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you expect and nothing that you are not happy with.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the Goods by you (the customer or you). We are AGO.watch with email address firstname.lastname@example.org (the supplier, or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
4.All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
5.We may retain and use all information you provide us when creating an account and/or making a purchase.
Basis of Sale
6. The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods.
7. When an order has been submitted, we can reject or cancel it for any reason, although we will try to get in contact to explain why. If payment has been made, we will refund your money within 7 days.
Price and Payment
8. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
9. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the order and may change at any time
10. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods. We can accept transfers in the event of a product not being listed on the website. We do not accept bankers’ draft.
11. Prices quoted are in pounds’ sterling and must be paid in sterling.
12. Depending upon availability of the Goods, we will deliver within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day of placing the order.
13. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) assume we have refused to deliver the Goods and we will promptly return all payments made.
14. You can cancel the order at any time and all payments will be returned. If the Goods have been dispatched and/or delivered, you must return them to us and cover the delivery costs. Once the Goods have been received by us and inspected we will return all payments made (excluding return delivery fees).
15. We can accept an order for delivery outside of the UK, however, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes.
16. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
17. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
18. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
19. You do not own the Goods until we have received your payment in full.
Returns and cancellation
20. You can cancel the order free of charge by telling us at email@example.com within 24 hours. Orders can’t be cancelled once they have been dispatched.
21. The return period will expire after 14 days from the day you or a third party, other than the courier, receive the Goods or after the first delivery attempt.
22. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
23. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
-14 days after we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or (if earlier)
-14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
-If you have received Goods which you have cancelled, you must return or hand them over to us without delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation.
Extent of Liability
24. AGO.watch is not responsible for any harm, injury or death caused to yourself or any third parties when using products of AGO. Watch.
25. In the instance of a product failing under normal warranty conditions, we will endeavour to compensate you for the failed parts.
26. AGO.watch is not responsible for, but not limited to, incompatibility, delivery delays, downtime, additional work etc.
27. AGO.watch shall be exempt from liability or damages and other penalties by circumstances beyond our control such as, new/amended legislation, fire, flood, war, terrorism, poor transport or weather conditions, lack of delivery from suppliers or anything else that may influence the order uncontrolled by us.
28. You are covered under our 12-month warranty. This warranty covers manufacturing defects on the watch itself (movement, case, crystal). Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
29.We will not cover: Any general wear and tear (scratches, colour alteration etc.), Failure or damages to the battery, Failure or damages caused by incorrect usage or accidents, including fire or water damage, Failure or damages caused by repairs or adjustments carried out by a third party, Lost or stolen Goods.
30. The water resistance of AGO.watch is 3ATM, however, we can’t guarantee this and recommend that you avoid all contact with water. Water damage is not covered under our 12-month warranty.
31. You must show proof of date purchased with any request for warranty repair or replacement.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
32. AGO.watch reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time